Please print the PDF Version, fill in, sign and return to Na Hale O Maui.
If you are a homeowner who has owned your home prior to 2012, please contact Na Hale O Maui for further instructions.
NOTICE OF INTENT TO SELL form content
To: HOUSING AND LAND ENTERPRISE OF MAUI, dba Nā Hale O Maui (NHOM)
From: _______________________________________________ ("Homeowner(s)")
Please be notified pursuant to Section 10 of the Ground Lease between Homeowner and NHOM dated _____________, that the Homeowner intends to transfer the Improvements listed above.
This Notice shall include a statement as to whether Homeowner wishes to recommend a prospective buyer as of the date of the Notice. ______ Y / ______ N
A. The following information is provided to NHOM, pursuant to Section 10 of the Ground Lease:
1. Address of Leased Premises: ___________________________________
2. Date Homeowner Purchased Improvements: _______________________
3. Purchase Price paid by Homeowner when Improvements were purchased:
4. Date Homeowner intends to vacate Improvements: __________________
5. Date Improvements will be placed on market: ______________________
6. Name and phone number of the person Na Hale O Maui should contact to schedule an
inspection: ____________________ and __________________
(name) (phone number)
B. I have not listed the Improvements for sale with a multiple listing service, or contacted a real estate broker or financial institution. I agree to prepare the Improvements for sale by:
1. obtaining a pest control report within thirty (30) days of the date of this notice,
2. allowing NHOM or a designee to inspect the Improvements within thirty (30) days of this notice,
3. following NHOM’s inspection, I will obtain a home inspection report from a licensed home inspector approved by CLT,
4. maintaining utility connections until the Improvements are transferred,
5. permitting a walk through by NHOM or a designee prior to close of escrow or the transfer.
This Notice of Intent to Sell is certified to be true and correct and is signed on